Welcome to this space!
I am glad you are here. Let me ask you–are you a woman of faith who:
- is in a season of change
- has a relationship that is not working
- feels like life is overwhelming
- wants to make some changes but not sure how to do that
- feels guilty for not being there for everyone all the time
- needs to know how to be heard by others
- finds feeling responsible for how others feel exhausting
- avoids conflict and emotional overwhelm at any cost
- wants to set boundaries without feeling guilty or selfish or even un-Christ-like
- feels invisible
- over-reacts when you want to be more responsive
I hear you. And guess what? You were not created to play small, to be the peace-keeper, or be responsible for everyone else’s emotional state! You have learned from past experiences that speaking up, standing aligned with your faith and values gets you ‘in trouble’. Now, something is stirring in you that says- “You are not supposed to be a good little girl any longer- step into what I have for you, My daughter…”
You are made for MORE!
If you are overwhelmed with the struggle, don’t know where to start, or if you are longing for a change, let’s talk! I can give you :
- practical skills
- new awareness on how to change your mindset
- how to become a present, empowered woman
So that you are a living light to your circles of influence and modeling what it means to be the essence of Jesus to a world that needs you.
As a former therapist now a Life Coach for Christian women, I know how to create a safe space for you to explore new words, new body language, new ways of living intentionally, and choosing authenticity, creativity, purpose, and joy.
If you want to explore your story, look at old behaviors that don’t serve you anymore, and step into a new understanding of your worth based on who you are not what you do, then you have found a place to start. Together we can explore how to let go of the expectations and demands of a world that uses a different lens.
You have permission to start right now to invest in yourself to be intentional about your worth as a child of the King and focus on the unique woman who was created and designed to have purpose and passion.
“Forget the former things;
do not dwell on the past.
See, I am doing a new thing!
Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness
and streams in the wasteland.